10.25.2009

Say What?

It's full-on fall, my friends! And as is customary at this time of the year, I have donned my Ukrainian winter goat socks and retreated to the warmth of my kitchen where I have been cooking and baking much more than necessary. Acorn squash, pumpkin cookies, and now my newest marvel which I am here to share with you today:



Black Bean Brownies


What??? I know...craazzzy. I thought so when I first heard about it.

We did a test run a couple days ago and then I took it a bit further

in my boredom today, so try it out! You will die of shock/deliciousness:



1 box brownie mix (today's was Duncan Hines Ultimate Fudge)

1 TBS Cocoa Powder

1 tsp Cinnamon *Or add coffee! Both do wonders to enhance the chocolatiness*

1 can pureed black beans

1/4 cup mini marshmallows


Mix it all together, toss it in the oven and bake it until you can't wait any longer!


The best part is giving it to people and then waiting until they've devoured it to tell them your secret ingredient! I had a field day with it.


Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. hmm i am worried....this sounds kind of gross. even my love for you may not conquer my skepticism.

    ReplyDelete