- the new anthropologie and free people catalogs which arrived in my mailbox just radiating their loveliness
- wandering aimlessly - by foot, in my car, with friends, alone, in silence, with musical accompaniment
- my mom admitting to secretly disliking the song "jesus loves me" - she claims it's too repetitive! :)
- getting mail...in the mailbox...yes, that kind of mail.
- npr - little known fact: i love listening to npr!
- planning trips to visit my sister in atlanta - most importantly, the fact that we planned to go running; first thing we've planned that doesn't have to do with eating or shopping! this is a big step for us.
- early mornings
- the lovely sounds of French musicians Camille and Carla Bruni
- julie & julia - quite cute, but mostly it just made me want to go home and cook.
- planning & preparing for the oakland house - except moving couches in the gross humidity of august! not a fun time.
hope you all are enjoying what is left of summer!