7.31.2009

easy like {saturday} mornin...

although i delight in all things spontaneous and adventurous, i must admit i am simultaneously very much a creature of habit.
i love having my morning oatmeal, my mid-morning workout,
and my nightly in-bed reading. but my most recently established
routine is my saturday morning:
i roll out of bed and head to yoga class, making it back home
just in time to watch A&E's "Flip This House"
(with a cup of coffee and my beloved oatmeal, of course).
this is what i'm eagerly anticipating as i head to bed on this friday night.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22592976@N06/

courtney's morning oatmeal
1/2 cup uncooked oats
1 cup water
1 TBS flaxseed meal
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla

put the above ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl and nuke for 2 1/2 minutes.
top with 1/2 sliced banana and berries of choice (right now, it's "basketball-sized" blueberries)


i hope you all have a lovely saturday, with your own favorite routines (or lack thereof).

No comments:

Post a Comment