7.11.2009

Here it comes...

Okay...ready, aim, fire. I give you permission to dub me whatever you want: nerdy, childish, obsessive, etc. I will gladly take the flack for my love for Harry Potter any day! I have been a faithful Harry Potter lover since the first book came out, and have just as faithfully followed the movies. The 6th movie - "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" - is coming out in just 4 short days and I am oh so excited!
I can't help but be amazed at how lovely and grown-up they all are now! I feel like I grew up right along with them. So scroll right past this entry, if you must, or just give in and enjoy these pics of Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, and Daniel Radcliffe, all grown up.




*On another note, we signed on the house today! Stay tuned for pictures of our new abode!*

No comments:

Post a Comment